London is one of the biggest and busiest cities in the world, yet it is also one of the loneliest places to live. We are surrounded by people all the time but with more people using the phones and other devices, we are losing our ability to connect with one another.
It seems that everyone in London is career focused and the main social events revolve around drinking with work colleagues. By the time the weekend comes around do you have things planned or are you too tired to do anything? Even being in a crowd can feel lonely and the people you really want to see are just too busy.
Social anxiety is also something that talked about a lot. If you want to go and meet new people but you suffer from anxiety, it is really hard. If it is all work and no play, then what is the point of living in London? When you have a poor social life it can lead to isolation, fatigue, depression and low self esteem. People often put of the social life development by indulging in box sets and using social media to keep in contact with people they never see in person. If you want to learn how to really connection with new people, then this is the event for you.
In this talk and mini workshop we are going to cover;
• Main sources of Social Anxiety and what to do about it
• How to pro-actively take charge of your social life
• Where to find where the people you really want to be with go, and how to approach them
• How to maintain social circles
• How social dynamics really work
• How to use social media properly to maintain social circles
• How to plan your social life and boost your self esteem
• Why first impressions are so important and how to make the best one
This is going to be a highly interactive workshop and you will leave with a clear plan or what to do. Everything will be real world based and will involve learning skill sets, not just mindset.