Terms and Conditions
The term 'Interesting Talks' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom.
“We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties”
Once payment has been made your login details will be emailed to the email address you stated. This will grant you instant access to the content of the membership site. Should you have any issues with your username or password please contact us at email@example.com This product is a digital product and not a physical product.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
WE DO NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS ON THIS MEMBERSHIP SERVICE. Should the content on this website not live up to your expectation then we offer you the opportunity to cancel at any time.
You can cancel your membership subscription at any time. This is a monthly subscription service. Payment will be taken on initial purchase and on the subsequent date each month (Example: 15th march then 15th April etc). On the occasion that the payment date falls on a day that may not have a recurring date the following month (31st) The recurring payment would be made on the day after.
On the occasion of cancellation at any time, Your membership will continue to run until the last date of your paid period. After a cancellation of the subscription has been cancelled, you will continue to have access to the interestingtalks.co.uk site until the last date of your paid period of which after your account will automatically get DELETED. You do reserve the right to re-apply for the monthly subscription service at any time you wish and again cancel at any time.